With the help of two third-party applications, you would now be able to put a widget that makes an empty space on your iPhone’s home screen. Sounds fascinating? Let’s see how to create empty space on the home screen.
Now, follow the below steps.
How to Create empty space on the home screen
2) Next, take a screenshot of an empty home screen on your iPhone. To do that, tap and hold an empty space on your iOS 14 home screen until application symbols begin shaking and look to the last page of your home screen.
3) If you have an iPhone with Face ID, you can take a screenshot by pressing the volume up + side button. If you have an iPhone with Touch ID, you can take a screenshot by pressing the home button + power button.
4) After you’ve taken the screenshot, head over to this Github page, and duplicate the entire code.
5) Whenever you’ve duplicated the code, open Scriptable then tap + then paste the code then tap the run symbol in the bottom right.
6) You’ll currently get a pop-up, tap Continue, and pick the screenshot that you took a couple of seconds back.
7) Select the size and the location of the widget. When done, export your file to Files or Photos. Now close Scriptable.
8) Next, open Widgetsmith to make an empty space on your home screen.
9) In view of the size of the screenshot you took before, pick between Small, Medium, or Large Widgets in Widgetsmith.
10) Subsequent to making another widget , tap to open it. Tap on the review to enter the customization page.
11) Under Custom, select Photo. Remember, it is your decision on the off chance that you need to offer admittance to all your photographs or some of them. Presently, feel free to pick the photograph that you made with Scriptable.
12) When done, return to the preview screen then rename the widget on the off chance that you wish to then hit Save.
To make an empty space on your iPhone’s home screen, you should set the widget that you just made with Widgetsmith. To do that, follow these steps.
1) Tap and hold an empty space on your iOS 14 home screen until application symbols begin wiggling.
2) Tap + in the upper left to open the Widgets menu.
3) Select Widgetsmith then select its size, then tap Add Widget.
4) Place the widget in the desired location of the home screen where you need to make an empty space.
5) Long-push on the widget then tap Edit Widget then tap Widget to open the rundown of your made widgets then select the one that you made to make an empty space.
Aside from letting you make empty spaces on your home screen, Widgetsmith additionally lets you make custom widgets for climate, schedule, world time, updates, health, Astronomy, Tides, and Photos.